Make Your Best Memories at Stone Mountain ChristmasEveryone has their own holiday traditions. One of our favorite traditions is visiting Stone Mountain Park for their Christmas celebrations. Nothing gets you in the spirit like thousands of glittering lights, warm holiday treats, and your favorite characters and songs. Whether you live close by, or are in the mood to travel, make sure you stop by Stone Mountain this holiday season! This year my family and I were invited to a media preview of Stone Mountain Christmas. There were new features, as well as our favorites from years past. Although we were hosted, all opinions are my own.
New This Year
- Nightly Tree Lighting Ceremony with the Snow Angel: The Snow Angel comes out on the balcony and interacts with the audience. She enlists their help to bring Christmas magic and light the giant tree in the center of the square.
- 36 foot tall video Christmas Tree featuring a theatrical production of It’s a Wonderful Life: This animated version of a classic Christmas movie will get you in the spirit and introduce everyone to the idea of being thankful for what they have.
- Enjoy the new wonderful live holiday show Christmas in the City that takes guests on a high-energy musical journey featuring Christmas classics from around the country
All of Your Stone Mountain Christmas Favorites
- Live Christmas Shows:
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed-Reindeer 4-D! The beloved movie in a new and exciting format! Inside the 4D theatre, families can enter the world of Rudolph, Bumble, and the Misfit Toys and experience our new activities, décor, and photo opportunities.
- Skylights Spectacular: A Musical Walk-through Experience featuring thousands of lights, projections, special effects and photo opportunities.
- Clarice the Reindeer joins Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster at Rudolph's Merry Little Meet and Greet. Kids of all ages can meet these heartwarming characters or catch them in the nightly Christmas parade!
- Singalong Train hear your favorite Christmas tunes as well as the heartwarming story of the first Christmas in The Gift.
- Snow Angel® Palace where YOU are a part of the experience as we tell the story of Angelina the Snow Angel in A Wish For Snow.
- Christmas Parade including whimsical floats and the arrival of Santa Claus.
- Snow Angel® Snowfall and Fireworks Finale watch her fly and create a magical snowfall and fireworks display.
- Visit with Santa Claus, named by USA Today as one of the ten best places in the country to catch Santa Claus. Your kids not only get to sit with Santa for a picture, he also listens to and talks with them. It is a one-on-one experience your kids will remember for years to come.
Make sure you share pictures from your visit to Stone Mountain Christmas on social media using: #stonemountainchristmas17
Please follow and like us: