Spring Break 2018 at Medieval Times Atlanta
We’re gearing up for Spring Break, and Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Atlanta is a great option for your family. Medieval Times is a favorite for families from all over, including mine. It is not just a dinner show, it's a complete experience. I'm excited to share some discounts and events going on at the castle during Spring Break and a chance to Win a Family 4 Pack of Tickets!
Tickets are general admission and are valid for any show through April 15th (excluding 11am matinees and scout shows). Spring Break discount CODE is: SB18 (Adults $38.95, Kids & Students $30.95)
Kid and student pricing is open to all students, including those in college.
Junior Knight Training
- Bring Your Kids to train with the Knights!
- FREE with each child admission, kids ages 5-12 can step into the arena with the Knights of Medieval Times and train to become honorary knights of the realm.
- Kids get in the sand with the knights and squires and learn some of the sword fighting techniques used during the show!
- Doors open 90 minutes prior to show time. Training begins 60 minutes prior to show time.
- You must register at the Knight Training sign up table upon entry to the castle.
- Training is open to both boys and girls. Closed toe shoes are required to participate.
- Space is limited and training is available on a first come first serve basis for the first 80 kids.
Want more details about what to expect from a visit to the castle?