Make Magical Memories with Lanier Islands' Ultimate Santa Package
Disclosure: I received a discount on the Ultimate Santa package to facilitate this review, but all opinions are my own.Want to make new magical memories with your family? Looking to make this Christmas even more memorable than any other? Lanier Islands can help you do just that with their NEW Ultimate Santa Package!
The Ultimate Santa Package Includes:
- Your Hotel Stay: Depending on availability, you can stay at the lodge, Villas, or Lakehouses. For our weekend trip, we were able to stay at an Outer Lake House. Check for date availability to make reservations for your family.
- The Polar Express: You will receive tickets for four to hop aboard the Lanier Islands Polar Express and get to experience the full display of the Magical Nights of Lights. Polar Express guests may also enjoy a viewing of a fun holiday movie with a steaming cup of hot chocolate. Riders also receive a commemorative Golden ticket and a special bell at the end of the Polar Express Ride.
- We caught the "Polar Express Trolley" in front of the Lodge the second night of our stay and the kids were so excited. It was nice to be able to watch the lights and listen to the music without having to worry about the kids seeing around their car seats, or getting distracted as the driver.
- Elf Tuck-Ins: Santa’s little helpers will leave some elf kisses on the bed prior to arrival, and a personalized notecard signaling when they will come to your room to read a story that night. Santa’s helper will return to read your children a favorite Christmas story and say good night with warm holiday wishes, milk & cookies. At the end of the story, the elf will leave a special Reindeer Magic goodie bag and give each child a personalized Thank You card.
- *Available only to hotel guests, Elf Tuck-In times are available from 6:00 pm - 9:30pm every Friday & Saturday this winter. Children 12 and under only.*
- Breakfast with Santa Claus: Enjoy this year's buffet with made to order Omelets and Waffles, Fresh Baked Biscuits with Homemade Sausage Gravy, delicious breakfast pastries, reindeer pancakes, and so much MORE (see the full menu HERE)! Santa Claus and his Elves will hand out candy and trinkets, and be available for pictures with children. During their breakfast time, guests will also be able to enjoy Elf face painting and balloon animals.
Please follow and like us: