Facebook Page for even more pictures from our magical evening! Have a Holly Jolly Christmas at Stone Mountain Park, where the true magic of the season is in the air. Enjoy the glow of more than two million lights, festive music and visits from some your favorite holiday characters. Start a new tradition and create memories that will last a lifetime for your kids...and you.The magic of Christmas is what makes it my absolute favorite time of year. Spending time with family, watching the kids smile with Santa, the decorations and twinkling lights...are all icing on the cake. This year my family and I got to preview Stone Mountain Christmas, and since then I have been in Christmas mode. Everyone else is planning what they will eat for Thanksgiving, and I am over here decorating the mantle and humming Christmas carols! Check out and like my
- *Rudolph The Red-Nosed-Reindeer 4-D! This new 4D theatre show allows you to enter the world of Rudolph, Bumble, and the Misfit Toys in a way you never thought possible.
- *Skylights Spectacular: This magical and musical walk-through experience will light up your heart and your eyes with thousands of lights, projections, special effects and photo opportunities!
- *A trip to Stone Mountain isn't complete without visiting the characters and snapping a picture. This year, Clarice the Reindeer joins Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster at Rudolph's Merry Little Meet and Greet. The characters can also be found marching in the nightly Christmas parade!
- Live Performances: The Littlest Christmas Tree, Forever Christmas, Twas the Night Before…A Holiday Cabaret, and A Christmas Carol.
- Climb aboard the Singalong Train to hear your favorite Christmas tunes and the story of the first Christmas in The Gift.
- Wander through the Wonderland Walkway: a dazzling tunnel of lights guiding you to the Snow Angel® Palace. You will even become a part of the experience as you hear the story of Angelina the Snow Angel, in A Wish For Snow.
- The nightly Christmas Parade will have you singing and dancing as the floats and dancing characters/performers travel through the streets. The arrival of Santa and Mrs. Claus will make everyone smile.
- In the Snow Angel® Snowfall Finale, a magical presentation will top off your night and send you home dreaming about sugarplum fairies.
- Make sure to visit with Santa Claus and have your picture taken. Santa and Mrs. Claus will make you feel welcome and provide a magical experience for the little ones.
- You can even check off some of the people on your list with unique holiday gifts like hand blown glass ornaments, homemade fudge, toys and seasonal apparel.
Ticket Information:Buy tickets HERE You can enjoy Stone Mountain Park’s other fun attractions during the daytime as well. A Christmas Adventure Pass ticket includes:
Dates:November 12 - January 4: See exact dates and times HERE
Please follow and like us: