Pet Parade:Will take place on Sunday, March 26 at 2 pm. Starting from Pet World, you and your Pomeranian can strut your stuff around the park.
Pet Costume Contest:Begins immediately following the Pet Parade on Sunday, March 26 at approximately 2:45 pm in Pet World. This event is free, but requires registration. Here’s the link to register. To help you plan your pet’s winning outfit, here are the costume categories:
- Artsy Bark (step outside the box and be creative)
- Cherry Blossom Awesome (show off your finest fashions in pink)
- Doggie Diva (sophisticated, stylish, bring on the bling)
- Super Hero Swag (need we say more?)
- #SquadGoals (Pet+Pet or Pet+Human Combos)
- Best in Show (lead the pack in bragging rights)
Pet-Centric Vendors you’ll see at the festival:
- Pup-N-Cuts is a full-service pet salon located in the heart of Brookhaven since 2011. They are staffed with some of the most experienced groomers in Atlanta who pride themselves in gentle handling. They offer the state-of-the-art HYDRO SURGE PRO BATHING system for a cleaner and healthier skin and coat.
- DobieMom’s mission is to provide resources for a healthier lifestyle for dogs across all breeds, teach and educate owners about pet first aid, and ultimately improve a dog’s quality of life. DobieMom is a Certified Pet Food Nutrition Specialist and a regular contributor to Atlanta Pet Life Magazine.
- Bark & Board is Atlanta’s upscale, family destination for dogs and cats – their home away from home – where pet parents can rest assured their fur-children are well-cared for, comfy and safe. Bark & Board offers daycare, boarding, expert grooming, and a retail store stocked with gourmet pet treats and foods.
- The Pet Resorts Dunwoody will offer free Dog Training Seminars throughout the festival weekend. Their motto is: Fun for your Pet! Peace of Mind for You. Their two Atlanta locations offer daycare, boarding and grooming focusing on your pet having a positive experience. Their staff is trained in Pet First Aid.
- Puppy Haven offers daycare, boarding and a spa in their Brookhaven and Roswell locations. The staff is trained and certified in dog first aid and CPR. Bring your fur kid to play and they will be placed with the perfect playmates based on their size, personality, and activity level.
Where:Blackburn Park is a beautiful 49-acre multi-use green space conveniently located off the Ashford Dunwoody Exit on I-285 at 3493 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Brookhaven, GA 30319.
About The Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival:A 501(c)(3) non-profit cultural organization, sponsored by the City of Brookhaven and produced by The NUN Group. Additional sponsors include Discover DeKalb, Xfinity, Regency Centers, Perimeter Summit, DeKalb County, Farmers Insurance Hathaway Agency, Primrose School of Brookhaven, Pet Resorts, Bad Ferret Lure Chasing, Universal Tennis Academy, Brookhaven Children's Dentistry, Seven Oaks Company, Hyatt Regency Perimeter at Villa Christina, Brookleigh Flats Apartments and Big Peach Running Co. Media Partners are Brookhaven Reporter, Dunwoody Crier and The Brookhaven Post.
Follow @brookcherryfest on social media:
- use hashtag #blossom17