Visit Augusta On Ice for Family FunA change of venue for the all new Augusta On Ice (formerly Evans On Ice) brings excitement for all. The new location will be at The Augusta Common! From the beginning, the goal has been to deliver an experience that creates new holiday memories while honoring the long-standing traditions of Augusta’s past - and there’s no better place to do that than in the heart of Augusta's metro area.
WhenNovember 17th-January 6th, 2017
- Open 7 days a week for 50 days of merriment
WhatThe new central location in downtown Augusta between Broad and Reynolds will allow for the perfect intimate experience for guests and their families. Augusta on Ice will run for 50 days (beginning 11/17) and will feature:
- A huge ice skating rink (with real ice!)
- Family friendly train ride
- Frosty’s Ice slide
- Photos with Santa
- Community Spotlight Stage for daily live performances
- Elves Beer & Wine Garden and Lounge
- Rinkside Build Your Own S’mores
- Delicious food options from snacks to full dinners.