Easy Valentine's Day Brownie Sandwiches
- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- pink frosting (I used Pillsbury Strawberry frosting)
- Valentine sprinkles
- Round frosting tip
- Disposable piping bag
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix, 2 eggs, vegetable oil and water mixing well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Use the heart cookie cutter to cut out the brownies. You will want an even number of heart brownies.
- Pour the Valentine sprinkles into a small dish or plate.
- Attach the round frosting tip to the disposable piping bag and fill with frosting.
- Flip a heart shaped brownie over and frost the edge (please see photo).
- Take a second brownie and sandwich the brownies together.
- Dip the frosted brownie sides in the Valentine sprinkles (see photo).
- Repeat with all the brownies.