Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
This time of year, peppermint is everywhere in foods and drinks. Instead of heading to your local coffee shop and doling out $5 a cup, test your hand at making your own peppermint white hot chocolate that you can enjoy at home in your pj's.
- 4 cups milk
- 8 oz. white chocolate
- 4 candy canes, crushed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Whipped cream for topping
- Extra candy canes for topping + stirring
- In a large pot, heat milk over medium heat.
- Once milk begins to put off steam, stir in chocolate and crushed candy canes.
- Be careful not to boil the milk.
- Stir for a minute or two until the chocolate and candy canes are melted, then remove from heat.
- Top with whipped cream and extra candy canes.