Fall Cinnamon and Sugar Cut Outs
Autumn is finally here, and that means falling colorful leaves, and cooler temps. Celebrate the season with these delicious Fall Cinnamon Sugar Cut Outs! More than just a cookie, these fluffy cut outs taste like elephant ears and are so fun and festive. Get the kids to help you out with this one, and make it a family activity.
- 1 package of Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/4 C. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- Fall leaves and acorn cookie cutters
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Open the Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet and carefully unroll.
- Use the fall leaf and acorn cookie cutters to cut out various shapes.
- Place the shapes on the baking sheet.
- Brush each cut out with melted butter and generously sprinkle the cinnamon & sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes.
- Enjoy warm.