Easy to Make Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Donuts
Everyone's favorite stuffed friends are back in theaters with the new movie, Christopher Robin. If you haven't checked it out yet, do yourself a favor and take your whole family to see it. This one is not just for the kids! After you see the movie, or before, you can make these tasty treats to celebrate. They are so easy to make, the kids can do most of it themselves!
- Glazed donuts
- 12 oz pack of orange candy melts
- 12 oz package of red candy melts
- 12 oz package yellow candy melts
- 12 oz package black candy melts
- Fill a small bowl with yellow melts
- Heat as directed on the bag.
- Use a spatula to cover half of the donut. Allow it to set.
- Fill a small bowl with red candy melts and heat as directed on the bag.
- Using a spatula cover the other half of the donut. Allow it to set.
- Fill a small bowl with orange candy melts.
- Melt the candy according to package instructions.
- Using a spatula, cover the entire front of a donut. Allow it to set.
- In a small bowl, melt the black candy melts.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the candy melts over the orange to create stripes. Allow to set.
Want to learn more about the new Christopher Robin movie?
Check out this post: Disney's Christopher Robin