Chomp on These Chocolate Chip Muffins
Finding a tasty treat that the whole family will enjoy can be tricky. But these tasty and easy to make chocolate chip muffins should be able to satisfy even the pickiest member of your fam. Not too sweet, and not too heavy, they are just the right balance for a fun breakfast or snack.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place paper liners in 12 cup muffin pan and spritz lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add the butter and milk to the sugar mixture, stirring well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over stir.
- Scoop batter into the muffin liners.
- Bake at the preheated temperature of 425 degrees for 5 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees, baking for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.