Baseball Rice Krispies
Baseball and Softball season is upon us, which means busy days at the ball field for many families. Looking for a way to really show up when it's your turn to bring snack? Have your kids help you make these Baseball Rice Krispy Treats. You can easily add some yellow food coloring to turn these baseballs into softballs.
Ingredients & Supplies
- 16oz bag marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- Vanilla frosting
- Red food coloring
- Decorating bags
- Large microwave safe bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- Long spoon
- 9x13” pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4-5” circle cookie cutter
Directions1. In a large bowl, combine your marshmallows and butter and heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and mix.
2. Mix in your Rice Krispies cereal until your cereal is evenly covered in your marshmallow mixture. 3. Grease a 9x13" baking pan and press your Rice Krispies mixture into your pan firmly. 4. Let set for a few hours or in the freezer for 15 minutes and use a circle cookie cutter to cut out circle shaped Rice Krispies.
5. Fill a decorating bag with vanilla frosting and use to frost each circle Rice Krispies treat. 6. Mix a cup of vanilla frosting with red food coloring and scoop into a decorating bag.
7. Use the red bag of frosting to draw the baseball lines on the Rice Krispies treats carefully.
Now all you have to do is pack them up and bring them to your baseball superstars!
Like this quick and easy recipe? Check out more on my Recipes section and Follow Me on Pinterest for even more ideas!
Please follow and like us: