Valentines' Day is right around the corner, and what could be sweeter than baking treats with your kids? These confetti heart sprinkle brownie bites are quick and easy to make, and the whole family will have fun making them.
- 1 (18.3 ounce) package brownie mix, plus ingredients to make brownies
- 1 cup white candy melts
- Valentine sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare mini muffin pan with mini cupcake liners and spritz with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix brownie batter according to package directions. Using a small scoop, pour approximately 1 tablespoon of batter into each mini muffin cup. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Cool brownie bites completely.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions. If candy overheats or is too thick, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or vegetable shortening.
- Pour melted candy into a zip-tip freezer bag. Snip one corner and drizzle over brownie bites. Immediately add sprinkles. Allow to set completely before packaging or serving.