5 Hydration Tips
- Add essential oil or fresh fruit. Not everyone likes the taste of plain water, so adding a few drops of essential oil or some slices of fresh fruit can help make it taste more palatable.
- Keep a water bottle with you. There might not always be access to water when you are out and about. If you fill up a water bottle and take it with you, that is one less excuse you can use.
- Start drinking water as soon as you wake up. Drinking water first thing in the morning wakes up your organs and gets you in the habit of hydrating.
- Drink water before you eat every meal. Not only will this help to fill you up, but it is also an easy way to keep yourself accountable because you can make it a habit.
- Refill as soon as you run out. If you run out of water, it is easy to think you are done. Making sure to refill your bottle every time it is empty will ensure that you always have the ability to take sips throughout the day.