1. Drink more water.Our bodies are made of water and without putting clean fresh water in we can not function at our best. Each day we take in large amounts of things that will dehydrate us from coffee to soda. By drinking more water we fight the ill effects of these beverages and improve our overall health.
2. Make an effort to go to bed earlier.Our bodies need sleep to be healthy and by finding your way into bed sooner you allow your body the time it needs to rest and heal.
3. Sneak in a workout as often as you can.Whether it's some body weight training during a commercial or a walk on your lunch break. Small bits of exercise can help you grow healthy without having to hunt down time and energy for a full gym workout each day.
4. Find time for yourself to relax and recuperate from a long stressful day.This can be easier said than done but, it can go a long way for your physical and mental health. Even if you only get it a few times a week you can really see improvement in your overall health quickly with this small change.
5. Switch to natural cleaners to help reduce the amount of chemicals used around your family.As the one doing all or most of the cleaning, you come into even more contact with these chemicals. This small change can help you come a long way in improving your overall health.
6. Switch to natural personal care products to help reduce the number of chemicals going into your body.The chemicals you put on your body can absorb into your skin and stay in your body for life.
7. Let yourself have a cheat day.While you may choose to have a strict diet for health or weight loss you will find that you are likely to cheat. By giving you a day that you can cheat guilt free makes sticking to a healthy diet easier.
8. Cut the sugar to reduce the negative effects on your body.Sugar messes with the systems your body has in place, helps bad bacteria thrive, and lowers your immune system. By reducing your sugar intake you can regain control over your body and your health. You may feel off for a while as the bacteria in your body dies off but you will feel amazing after a few weeks.
9. Lower your caffeine intake.This one is easier said than done. Caffeine is an addictive stimulant that you become reliant on. By reducing your intake your intake you give your body back that control.
10. Put the screen away.We are often so attached to our phones, computers, and TVs. The light from these screens affects your eyes and brain. By reducing screen time you will improve your focus and sleep.
Do you have any other ideas of easy ways to make a healthy change in your life? Comment and share them below.
Please follow and like us: