Teach Compassion with Cry Babies
We were given a sample for the purpose of this review, but all opinions are always my own.
It is so important to teach our kids love and compassion at a young age. Making sure they understand how to nurture and take care of others is a skill they will use the rest of their lives. Imaginative play with baby dolls and stuffed animals is a great way to introduce this concept. Cry Babies are cute and interactive dolls that cry real tears. Each doll comes with a uniquely designed animal onesie and a colorful pacifier that will stop them from crying. Cry Babies will provide kids with hours of fun and teach them about nurturing skills from a young age.
About Cry Babies
- Cry Babies are available as three different doll types – Coney, Lala and Lea
- If you are lucky, you may even be able to find the rare Bonnie!
- Each baby comes in a removable animal onesie, different hair colour and large beautiful eyes
- Fill her with water, remove her pacifier and she will start crying with real baby sounds and tears
- Put her pacifier back in and watch as she stops crying
- You can also calm her by rocking or laying her down
- Requires 2 AAA batteries
- MSRP: $29.99
- Recommended for ages 18m+
What We ThinkBoth of my children were so excited when our Cry Babies doll came in the mail. They couldn't wait to see this doll that "actually cries." From the moment she was out of the box, my daughter has had LaLa by her side. She snuggles and talks to her, whether she is crying or cooing. I was incredibly surprised because my daughter is not a huge fan of baby dolls. She could take them or leave them on most occasions, but her Cry Babies doll is different. The novelty of the tears still hasn't worn off, and we have had her for a few weeks. The kids both take turns settling LaLa and wiping her tears. While it can be difficult to put the pacifier in the doll's mouth, it just takes some practice making sure it isn't upside down. These dolls are going to be a hit for holiday gifts, especially if your kids watch the Cry Babies show on YouTube!
AvailabilityTarget and Amazon
Follow Them on Social MediaFacebook Instagram Website
Please follow and like us: