Teach Compassion with Cry Babies
We were given a sample for the purpose of this review, but all opinions are always my own.
It is so important to teach our kids love and compassion at a young age. Making sure they understand how to nurture and take care of others is a skill they will use the rest of their lives. Imaginative play with baby dolls and stuffed animals is a great way to introduce this concept. Cry Babies are cute and interactive dolls that cry real tears. Each doll comes with a uniquely designed animal onesie and a colorful pacifier that will stop them from crying. Cry Babies will provide kids with hours of fun and teach them about nurturing skills from a young age.
About Cry Babies
- Cry Babies are available as three different doll types – Coney, Lala and Lea
- If you are lucky, you may even be able to find the rare Bonnie!
- Each baby comes in a removable animal onesie, different hair colour and large beautiful eyes
- Fill her with water, remove her pacifier and she will start crying with real baby sounds and tears
- Put her pacifier back in and watch as she stops crying
- You can also calm her by rocking or laying her down
- Requires 2 AAA batteries
- MSRP: $29.99
- Recommended for ages 18m+