Celebrate Earth Day with Globe CookiesTomorrow is Earth Day, so I decided to whip up a batch of planet Earth cookies! There are so many different variations of these, but I went with the quickest and easiest seeing as I came up with the idea today.
- box of cookie mix (gluten free with sprinkles this time)
- 1 egg
- 1 stick 0f butter
- food coloring (blue and green)
- Combine the cookie mix, egg, butter as directed by the box.
- Separate the cookie dough into 2 bowls (1/3 in one bowl, 2/3 in another)
- Add green food coloring to the bowl with 1/3
- Add blue food coloring to the bowl with 2/3 *I accidentally made more green than blue, so my last few cookies had less "water" for their Earth. They will still taste good!*
- Combine 2 parts blue dough with 1 part green cookie dough and roll into a ball
- Place on cookie sheet & Bake according to instructions on the box
- Voila! Cookies that look like a map of the Earth
What is your favorite sugar cookie recipe?